Aims and Objects
- To develop fellowship among young men through the medium of their professional and business occupations.
- To emphasise the fact that one's calling offers an excellent medium of service to the community.
- To cultivate the highest ideals in business, professional and civic traditions.
- To recognise the worthiness of all legitimate occupations and to dignify each his own by precept and example.
- To foster responsible citizenship and loyalty to our country.
- To further the establishment of peace and goodwill in international relationships.
- To further the above objects by meetings, lectures, discussions and other activities.